Reply by Carrick Wealth

Dear Anonymous

Whilst it is our intention to foster and grow long term relationships, not only with our clients, but also with our staff, we recognize that this is not always possible and that from time to time there will be differences of opinion.

We wish you every success with your future career.

Carrick Client Relations Team
Author's
Green Point, Western Cape

I have recently left Carrick Financial Services after working for them for a few months, the reasons behind leaving is that the management is extremely poor and a lack of direction and give no help to the staff let alone the clients (no clients really it is all lies and everyone is struggling to get by). I would never work in such conditions as this again and hope other people don't make the silly mistakes like I did, I know of other guys and girls who work at Carrick Financial Services are also about to leave or going through the process of leaving due to the same reasons as mine.

I am now happy I have left and can actually do the job I love and been able to provide financial advice to clients and not lying to them about how many clients i don't have to attempt to get a deal.

I am sure that now I have posted on here the management at Carrick will be sending me threatening emails and phone calls etc.

Had an Experience with Carrick Wealth?

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Carrick Wealth denying claims of illegal advice and being under investigation Carrick Wealth "I have previously posted about my issues and dealings with Carrick Wealth/ Carrick capital. I have dealt with Mr Fannin and Craig Featherby over a year ago and Carrick continue..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more