Reply by Carrick Wealth

Dear Anonymous

There are several issues in your post which need to be addressed.

The allegations of the arrests and charges against Mike Fannin are unfounded and are not the subject of any ongoing legal action. We would request that any information that you may have in this regard be brought to the attention of our legal team.

There is also no justification for bringing an external, unrelated 3rd party into the complaint. The individual involved has no bearing on the business of Carrick or the allegations made.

You make a further allegation that other members of the management team have criminal records. On what basis and evidence do you make these allegations? Your statements are false, wholly unsubstantiated, slanderous and intended to be malicious so as to bring the individuals into disrepute. As above, we would request that any information that you may have in this regard be brought to the attention of our legal team. Please forward such proof to legal@carrickfs.com

Carrick Client Relations Team
Author's

Mike Fannin the Sales Director of Carrick Wealth and boyfriend of local radio KFM.ZA presenter Liezel Van Der Westhuizen is arrested for the second time this year for witness intimidation.

Mike Fannin has been arrested this year previously for criminal damage to a clients car and now arrested for harassment and stalking clients who have court orders against him.

These people at Carrick Wealth condole this behaviour and the CEO Craig Featherby has done nothing to stop this behaviour, Craig Featherby encourages this behaviour in an attempt to pressure clients into handing over money.

Carrick Wealth are not a company to deal with and not to be trusted, the following members of the management team all have previous criminal records, Brett Taylor, Mike Fannin, Mike Potts, and Kieron McRae.

Had an Experience with Carrick Wealth?