Testimonial

I work at a local Hotel as the Food and Beverage room service supervisor earning around R7 000.00 per month.

Carrick Wealth contacted me with regards my frozen UK pension. To be honest I didn’t think I’d even have a pension given that my time in the UK goes all the way back to the 70’s!

Carrick facilitated the entire process – from tracking it down, to getting an up-to-date valuation and then creating a tailor made solution for my personal situation.

To say that I was surprised to discover the value of the pension (that I had no idea even existed) I was entitled to, is a massive understatement! The lump sum payment I am entitled to has allowed my wife and I to settle all of our debt as well as an opportunity to return to the UK to see my mum - whom I haven’t seen since the 80’s. More importantly, I am now secure in the knowledge that I have sufficient money for my retirement and that my investments are being looked after by true professionals who have my best interests at heart!

Thank you – you have changed my life!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Carrick Wealth?

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Carrick Wealth denying claims of illegal advice and being under investigation Carrick Wealth "I have previously posted about my issues and dealings with Carrick Wealth/ Carrick capital. I have dealt with Mr Fannin and Craig Featherby over a year ago and Carrick continue..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more