Testimonial

I work at a local Hotel as the Food and Beverage room service supervisor earning around R7 000.00 per month.

Carrick Wealth contacted me with regards my frozen UK pension. To be honest I didn’t think I’d even have a pension given that my time in the UK goes all the way back to the 70’s!

Carrick facilitated the entire process – from tracking it down, to getting an up-to-date valuation and then creating a tailor made solution for my personal situation.

To say that I was surprised to discover the value of the pension (that I had no idea even existed) I was entitled to, is a massive understatement! The lump sum payment I am entitled to has allowed my wife and I to settle all of our debt as well as an opportunity to return to the UK to see my mum - whom I haven’t seen since the 80’s. More importantly, I am now secure in the knowledge that I have sufficient money for my retirement and that my investments are being looked after by true professionals who have my best interests at heart!

Thank you – you have changed my life!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Carrick Wealth?

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more